6 Mart 2013 Çarşamba

Korg All Access: Cory Henry checks out Korg Kronos X Solo artist and Snarky Puppy keyboardist


 Korg All Access: Cory Henry checks out Korg Kronos X Solo artist and Snarky Puppy keyboardist, Cory Henry, joined us at Korg USA for a test drive of the Korg Kronos X, along with the optional EXs Expansion Sample Series libraries available at http://www.korg.com/kronossoundlibraries As an established gospel and jazz fusion keyboardist, Cory knows the importance of having an inspiring instrument at your fingertips: "The Kronos does a great job of making you feel as if the instrument that you're playing is right in the same room as you. Every time I browse another sound, it kind of gets me into a different place that makes me just want to play, as if I am a violin player, or if I have an actual electric piano in my house. It does a great job of making you feel that you're playing the actual instrument." Demo versions of the EXs libraries are included with the Kronos X, and original Kronos users can download the demo versions from http://www.korg.com/kronos

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder